Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MA.. .. .. :)

















You were born with me my Mother..
My best friend, teacher, guide, lover forever..
An open book I am to you..
As u read between the lines so true..
You taught to me the A, B, C..
You guide my path through the various wonders I am yet to see..
May God bless every child with a mother, as beautiful as you..
So that happiness of eternity can be experienced in a jiffy too..
My first smile, the first step, the first word and the endless list of first timers..
Must have truly been of a special nature to you dear..
You have made me a strong person,
With lessons of Love, Candour, Integrity, Gratitude, Compassion..
No wonder, motherhood follows daughterhood..
But you discharge your duties as mother before attending to your duties as daughter which is so good..
How is it that this Love remains unconditional?..
Unable is to understand my mind so rational..
With tremendous Love, you gave me the time of your life..
I shall give you my lifetime..
Innumerable have been the circumstances, when your patience I have tried,
Still you have tendered me a thousand times, I cried!!! !! !

6 comments:

  1. This is one of your best works till date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beauty!!!
    Beautiful lines expressed by a beautiful daughter with the beautiful heart....
    Mother's(MAA)Love... Purest form of love ever.. unconditional and precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely written n explained. The true feeling for only best person who know us 9 months more than this world is one n only one is our mom , who sacrifice everything for us n fulfill our dreams any how . Our parents are only our true wealth , power motivation, and everything .
    Very nice Sheetal keep It up .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time! :)